This release adds support for new Azure SDK features, sufficiently improves the way package is being built and fixes bugs from 1.0.
- Support for Azure SDK 1.4 and 1.5
- Full support for <Sites>
- Support for Service Configurations
- New feature: Build can wait for roles to start and return deployment URL (optional)
- New feature: Deployment Label can contain same macros as Build Label (WI 441 http://deploytoazure.codeplex.com/workitem/441)
- Change: Compilation and cloud project packaging are separated now. Full solution can be compiled (not only cloud project) and tested before packaging and publishing to cloud. In addition – no more tricky MSBuild arguments in build definition.
- Fix: The maximum string content length quota (8192) has been exceeded
- Fix: Incorrect exception message when certificate is not found